10/28 Seminar in Skokie IL
Pathological Narcissism/Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome and Observe Don’t Absorb Technique by Ross Rosenberg
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT…
- The Inner Working of Pathological Narcissists
- Borderline, Narcissistic & Antisocial Personalty Disorders
- Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing: Covert & Malignant Narcissists, Sociopaths (ASPD)
- Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome and Human Magnet Syndrome
- Gas Lighting and the Stockholm Syndrome
- Observe Don’t Absorb Technique – Neutralizing Narcissistic Harm
- The Causes of Pathological Narcissism
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder in Politics
FLORENCE ST. JOHN, Author of “Entangled with a Sociopath.” Speaking on, “My Ex-Boyfriend, the Sociopath”
KAREN KAPLAN, Author of “Descendants of Rajgród.” Speaking on, “Growing up with a Malignant Narcissistic Father”
WHAT TO EXPECT
Expect a fascinating multi-media seminar that is highly relevant to both the clinical and general audience. The Pathological Narcissistic Disorders will be deconstructed, redefined and re-conceptualized in a manner that is clinically accurate, interesting, and useful. Rosenberg will present cutting-edge information on the Pathological Narcissistic Disorders (NPD, BPD, ASPD & Addictions), and how a psychotherapist, friend, husband or mother, can safely manage them.
Not only will Rosenberg explain how and why Pathological Narcissists manipulate, control and dominate others, he will also provide solutions to narcissistic victim syndrome. In addition, he will demonstrate how to neutralize narcissistic abuse through the use of his Observe Don’t Absorb Technique, which has taken the world by storm (the YouTube video was viewed 400K times!).
- Wolves in Sheep Clothing: Covert & Malignant Narcissists, Sociopaths & Psychopaths
- Antisocial, Borderline & Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome vs. Human Magnet Syndrome
- Developing a “Narcometer:” Intuitive & Reflexive Warning System
- “My Father, the Malignant Narcissist:” Karen Kaplan
- “My Sociopathic Boyfriend:” Florence St. John
- The Range of Narcissism & Continuum of Self Theory
- Gas Lighting and Stockholm Syndrome
- Updated Observe Don’t Absorb Technique – Neutralizing PNarcs
- Developing “Predictive Awareness,” ODA’s Prerequisite
- Managing the PNarc Client / Person
- When to Cut Your Losses and Run!
- Should Most Therapists Work with Pathological Narcissists?
- The Many Faces of A Narcissistic Injury
$150 CEU / $125 NON-CEU
$200 Video Combo (advanced order of video)
$75 Students & Interns
CEU’s for IL Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, and Addictions and Substance Abuse Treatment Professionals
Ross Rosenberg M.Ed., LCPC,CADC, CSAT: is an international codependency, narcissism, trauma, and sexx addictions expert who provides psychotherapy, training and consultation services. He has been a psychotherapist for over 29 years.
Ross is a keynote speaker & trainer, presenting in 27 states and 3 countries. He owns Advanced Clinical Trainers and Clinical Care Consultants, a counseling center with locations in Arlington Heights and Inverness, IL. He wrote the best-selling book, “The Human Magnet Syndrome: Why We Love People Who Hurt Us,” which has been translated in Spanish and soon to be in French. He is currently writing his follow-up book, “The Codependency Cure: Recovering from Self-Love Deficit Disorder.”
Ross’s YouTube channel contains 85 instructional/educational videos, which have over 4.25 million views and amassed 40,000 subscribers. He has been on ABC Late Night, an ABC “Swiped” documentary, Fox News and WGN News. His work has been featured in the Chicago Tribune and Publishers Weekly, and he blogs for The Huffington post, PsychCentral.com and TheGoodMenProject.com.
8:00am: Registration / Coffee & Continental Breakfast
8:30am: Training Commences
1:00pm: Training Resumes
4:30pm: Training Ends/Book Signing
Friday, October 28, 2016
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago
9599 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL
Click for MAP
Click for Professional Registration
Click for General Audience Registration
Click for Student and Intern Discount