Clinical Care Consultants is a rapidly growing Arlington Heights based counseling center. Seeking full-time or part-time licensed Masters or Doctoral level psychotherapist (Ph.D, PsyD, LCSW, LCPC or LMFT) who has drug/alcohol and addiction counseling/psychotherapy experience.
This individual will work with a general caseload that includes substance abusing or addicted clientele. The position requires an openness to working with sexually addicted clientele. Training and mentoring will be provided. The therapist will be trained/mentored by a sex addiction specialist.
At least 3 years of outpatient counseling experience is required. Perfect for an independent, motivated and team oriented clinician.
Clinical and administrative supervision will be provided. The position will not start out with a caseload. Because of our rapid growth, a full case load (30 clients per week) will likely happen within 2-3 months of hiring. This clinician should anticipate a successful, supportive, collaborative and referral rich experience.
This individual will be hired as an independent contractor.
Full-time annual earnings can exceed $80K a year. No insurance benefits.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Rossr61@comcast.net.
A cover letter describing your interest in working with addictions, substance abuse, and especially, sexually addicted clientele is required. No phone calls.
More information about Clinical Care Consultants can be found at www.clinicalcareconsultants.com.
- Doctoral or Masters Degree in a social service, psychological, counseling, family therapy field.
- Experience with an outpatient non-mentally ill demographic
- Experience with drug/alcohol and addiction counseling
- Willing to work with sexually addicted clientele
- Able to start without clients to quickly, through referrals, move full-time
- Able and willing to accept individual and group supervision
- Able and willing to market and network self
- Pass drug and legal background test
Ross Rosenberg, M.Ed., LCPC, CADC
Clinical Care Consultants
3325 Arlington Heights Rd., Ste 400B
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 749-0514 ext. 12